Sunday, October 08, 2006

Delivery Issues You Should Know About

It's been over a week now and I haven't receive my OptiMINDzation CD from the mail.
After checking with the support staff I was notified that the package has already been sent. The status of the delivery , however, could not be tracked. I have also heard of other purchasers who are still waiting for their CD, wasting idle time they could have used in training their brain. It must be noted that I live in South East Asia and thus international delivery might take longer, although I have not expect it to take this long. (It is noted on their thank-you-for-your-order email that I should allow for 2-3 business days for delivery.) Because of the difference in time-zones, any support related email is only answered during their working hours. So, please note that it is not 24-hours support.

One of the more serious concerns as a result of this situation is the time we get to try the product before the next CD is sent. If you go to Stephen's Pierce OptiMINDzation CD page, it is stated that they will send subsequent volumes of the whole 12 CDs series one month after the order continuosly for a full year! That's 12 CDs in all and recurring charges for the whole year. Of course, we can cancel them if we choose to not continue our order. But the fact remains that we need to give the OptiMINDzation Volume I CD enough time to work before we can give it the chance to prove it's effectiveness. In a way, it is not helping in making our buying decision and we are pressed to make them.

Another note, getting EEG scans is very difficult. I so happen to be in the vicinity of my campus and I have requested use of the EEG scanning facilities for this testing purpose. I have not gotten any replies yet. Even if I am able to use the facilities, I am uncertain about the cost I have to pay to get the EEG scans done. (Anybody able to do this cost-effectively and easily, please leave a comment as I'm curious how it is done.) Therefore, the chance of we exercising the 2nd Money Back Guarantee "DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK WITH DELIVERY COST GUARANTEE" is quite improbable, for 2 reasons:

Firstly, we could't get the EEG scans done.

Secondly, the product works as advertised and a refund isn't necessary.

Thirdly, the product overdelivers and getting a refund is highly ridiculous and sinful.

Anyone with opinions relating to the product or have any request on how I should test the product before you make a buying decision, please let me know.

If you want to order now to make up the delivery time to get started immediately, I have prepared a quick link below for you to order. Click Here To Start

OR

"Open the Door to a More Profitable Future with This Amazing Mental Improvement Tool!"

With that, please moniter this blog closely for updates of my testing.

To your brain-training,
Ty Teh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home