Saturday, October 14, 2006

OptiMINDzation Testimonials Scrutiny

This is a testimonial I found used to promote the OptiMINDzation CD.

"Used my CD today and it's phenomenal! Only used
it for 10 minutes because of a looming deadline.
Met the deadline and went out and walked. Walking
is one of those "I should but no time now." And
just did it after I finished teaching my TeleClass.
Yea! Thank you.

Best, MaryJo

P.S. I could feel the integration between the left
and right brain and the integration between the
top of the brain and the body. Amazing. We do this
kind of integration with Brain Gym. I'm just thrilled!"

MaryJo Wagner, Ph.D.
The Learning Doctor
"Helping You Help Your Kids Learn"
Marble, CO

In the testimonial, I was given the impression that the testimony was given by an M.D. when the name "Dr. MaryJo Wagner" was called. But in true life, it was just someone with a Ph.D recommending the product. If it was a true medical doctor providing the testimonial, it would certainly be weighted heavily as his/her own name and reputation as a medical practitioner is put on the line to make such a claim.

So do look carefully at the testimonials for vague impressions.

Warmest Regards
Ty Teh

“Open the Door to a More Profitable Future with This Amazing Mental Improvement Tool!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home