Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Day 1

Day 1

After opening the package, this was what I found.
The Stephen Pierces' Mental Maneuvers was not a ring-binded manual but instead was a stapled 7-page report that looked photocopied. The OptiMINDzation CD and the Bonus Speed Reading CD were packed in a plastic jewel case that left me feeling much to be desired. The Bonus Speed Reading CD has value although it's not the most impressive programme IMHO.
And the OptiMINDzation CD once played, were rapid and continuous beats/pulses to the human ear. It felt as if the beats changed in speed on several occasions but that could be just me.

I read the instructions and decided to go for the full-blast of 60 mins.
I dranked enough water before the session as recommended and focused on the pulses and beats. I used it for 60 mins after opening the package and again 20 mins before going to bed.
So it was 80 mins in all. 60 mins in noon and 20 min before bed.
I dozed off a few times during the session but that has nothing to do with the disc.
Unlike what other internet marketers have said, it does not sound like a rotating helocopter blade or a thousand bees swarming at you. Just beats played at rapid speed.
"Thud thud thud thud thud.... " at probably more than 10 beats per second.

Nothing amazing happened.

That's the truth so far.
The back of the package says that:
"20 minutes later, you are now dialed in to your explosive mental assets. Turn off your CD player and experience the real difference of your mind optimized in peak state."
I guess it's still too early to tell.

I won't dismiss the claims that the CD works as how I dismissed the delivery.
Stephen did say I need to give it some time for it to work.
So I'm going to keep using it at least 60 mins daily, religiously and report back.

Ty Teh

Open the Door to a More Profitable Future with This Amazing Mental Improvement Tool!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened today?!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home