Saturday, October 21, 2006

Day 4

I used the OptiMINDzation CD today for only 20 minutes at night.
My sincere apologies to you guys reading this for not being very consistent in the application of the OptiMINDzation CD.
After sessions of using this product, it is very clear that Stephen Pierce was right about feeling thirsty during brain entrainment. My mouth felt relatively dry after the first 15 mins of entrainment and that seems to be the case every session.
Also, I've heard of other people feeling "zoned in" or being able to "feel their brain" and other interesting but vague sensations. Can anybody clarify that with me? I don't seem to have any of those feelings yet and I'm starting to doubt these testimonials.

Further updates will be published here.

"Watch That Brain"
Ty Teh.

Discover the Amazing Scientific Breakthrough That Increases Your Mental Abilities & IQ While Also Improving Your Memory, Mental Clarity & Focus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home